- sucked the juice out of raw sugarcane pulp
- spent quality time with la hermana
- drove around Chennai, saw it for all of its squalor, growth potential, lawlessness, pollution, chaos, and cutthroat traffic
- got quite sick of the way middle-aged brown people conduct their social lives and drag their children along with them
- further affirmed my gratefulness that I don’t live in this country
- became even more glad that I don’t live in this country
- did I mention how happy I am that I don’t live here?
A log of musings and of things I deem interesting, relevant, and/or worthy by some other virtue.